Welcome to Robotic Systems Control Laboratory
- Prof. Kong gave a workshop presentation about bio-inpired robotics at IROS, Japan (Nov, 2013).
- Our Cheetaroid series were exhibited at Robot World 2013.
- After one year since we have started working on the Cheetaroid project, the first Cheetaroid-I was exhibited at iMTSF (Jul, 2013).
- High-speed locomotive robotics project initiated (sponsored by the National Research Foundation of Korea(NRF)), May, 2012.
- A new research project, sponsored by the LG electronics, has been initiated in January, 2012.
Current Research Projects
- Path planning and trajectory generation for quadruped robots
- Controller design for human-interactive robots
- Design of bio-inspired actuation system
- Design of quadruped robots
- Sensor fusion and signal processing for human motion measurement system
- Active ankle-foot prosthesis